Solar Network Management System (NMS)
Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd. has launched its latest offering in the range of solar power systems - Solar Network Management System (NMS)
. Known for its leadership in innovation of green technology, the company has come up with this product which is a combination of hardware (remote gateway) and software (NMS).Solar NMS acts as a mode of communication with Su-Kam’s solar power back-up systems. It enables the customers to monitor the performance of the solar power system.Given how crucial the compliance to government regulations is for claiming subsidy, Su-Kam’s solar NMS will facilitate the procedures for monitoring data. Moreover, the same data can be used to increase the efficiency of the solar power system through maintenance and corrective action.
What Solar NMS does
Usually, one would need to dispatch personnel on field to manually operate every site. Solar NMS addresses this problem in a cost-effective by remotely:
- Evaluating solar power consumed versus the power generated
- Identifying usage pattern of the solar power system
- Preventing mishandling of system in field
- Keeping track of all critical parameters and their updates
- Pushing data in case of any alarm or events.
- Controlling system settings
Solar NMS monitors, configures and controls multiple sites
simultaneously and keeps centralized historical records for
events/alarms. All client needs, is a browser with no need for
installation of software/plugins on every PC. Reporting is real time.
One can simply log in and export the data such as peak requirement over a
period. User can also subscribe to email updates, thereby managing the
system from anywhere and, anytime.
Interfaced with Solar Power Conditioning Unit, the system has:
- All-in-one communication hardware-RS232, RS485, Ethernet, GSM & GPRS
- Flash memory for data logging
- LED to show the device statuses
- Highend NMS Software (standard version & advance version)
- Color representation on different status
- Configuration of RTU- Site ID, RTC, Auto Reporting
- Monitoring and data-logging of third-party sensors and devices
- Compatible to Remote operation of utility devices like operating DG set, air conditionerand lights etc.
- Monitor upto 255 devices installed at each site using RS485 communication
- Instant Event and Alarm broadcast by using Email & SMSs.
- Historical data with parameter values.
- Report generation including graph.
These features enable measurement of the Return-on-Investment of each site by kWh calculation, and synchronization between workforce and site.
To know more about the product, please email Prashant on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Design Registration No
||© 2010 Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd.