Frendyi Digital Home UPS
The twin advantage
Su-Kam’s Frendyi Digital Home UPS completely eliminates the need to have separate power back-up system for your home appliances and your computer. Powered with the world's most advanced sine wave technology, this Home UPS systems provides 100% pure power which runs all appliances without the irritating humming sound.
Armed with Su-Kam’s patented Fuzzy Logic Control Advanced Technology, which protects the battery, reduces water topping and enhances battery life, the Frendyi Digital Home UPS saves upto 40% electricity bills as compared to square wave inverters.
Frendyi Digital Home UPS comes with the option of a castor wheel mounted trolley for easy movement.
Ideal for small power back-up needs: It can specifically be used by small business houses or people working from home who want to work uninterruptedly on their computers only, to secure longer backup.
Instant Switchover: In case of power failure, the process of switchover to the battery mode is barely a few milliseconds. Hence, the power supplied to the connected appliances, like computer is not interrupted, as a result of which the system does not need to reboot.
Space Saver: The Frendyi Digital Home UPS has been specifically designed keeping in mind the space constraint that people face at their households and shops.
Efficient & Fast Charging: It charges its battery 50% faster, which helps the product to work really efficiently and give much longer power backup as compared to normal inverters in areas with frequent power cuts.
Cost Saving: With the help of state-of-the-art technology the product has been equipped to provide maximum output from smaller batteries. This feature helps in saving lot of money for the customer, as there is no need to buy a big battery for a small inverter.
- Battery Deep Discharge Protection:Su-Kam’s Frendyi Digital Home UPS system increases the life of the battery by saving it from excess discharge. It senses and retains a small percentage of the power inside the battery attached at all times. The system helps the Battery to retain the basic charge required for efficient and long life.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: The micro controller senses the temperature inside the system and controls heat dispenser fan to save the system from the situation of overheat.
- Overload Protection with Auto Reset: In case of overload, the inverter issues a warning to the user by switching ‘off’ and ‘on’ the power to the running appliances, the system gives the user chance to manage and identify the overload. Once the load is reduced, the inverter automatically resumes its services and saves customer from physically going to the inverter and restarting it.
- Short Circuit Protection: To protect the system from a situation of short-circuit, which might happen because of any malfunction in the connected appliances or due to excessive overload, This Frendyi UPS cuts the power supply from the battery and issues overload warning through the alarm and LED display to the user. This feature safe guards and increases the life of the inverter and the battery attached.
- User-friendly Graphical Display:The user-friendly Graphical Display alerts help the user to manage the system with ease and comfort.
The Frendyi Digital Home UPS range is designed keeping in mind the basic requirements of shops and small households. It is ideal for sophisticated electronic equipment like new generation DVD platers, monitors, scanners in addition to tube lights and fans.
Frendyi Digital Home UPS / Inverter is compatible with Solar and can be used as solar inverter.
Back Up time of Frendy 400VA/2VDC
||Backup Time With 65/70Ah Battery
||Backup Time With 100Ah Battery
|1 Computer with 15" Monitor
|1 Fab (48mm Ceiling Fan 3 blades, 1000-2000mm sweep)
|1 Fan + 1 CFL
|1 Fan + 2 CFL
|1 Fan + 1 Tube Light
|1 Fan + 2 Tube Light + 2 CFL (Energy Saver)
|2 Fan + 2 Tube Light (40W)
Get best price for Frendyi Digital Home UPS / Inverter from
Su-Kam authorized dealer in your area.
||* 1634254 ( R)
|Design Registration No
||212079 & 11727
||© 2010 Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd.