Petrol Pump Inverter
In today's competitive environment, businesses are becoming increasingly dependent on technology, making it imperative for entrepreneurs to be in tune with the latest developments at all times. Given this, how do they ensure that their petrol pump runs without interruption at all times, even in case of a power outage.
A shared passive infrastructure provider is required to maintain the passive infrastructure to optimum levels of efficiency. And ensure that all the subsystems are efficiently run so that not only are there no site outages but an accurate cost control is exercised. For this purpose, a reliable mechanism for remote control and monitoring of all component subsystems must be inbuilt.
The petrol pump must run on a 24x7 basis and requires intelligent power management. Alternate power sources like diesel generators have a higher switching time and the dispenser pump shuts down. Sudden power failure leads to loss of fuel, time and money of both the customer and the petrol pump owner. Managing energy consumption when dispensers are idle.
- Minimization of CAPEX and OPEX including maintenance cost.
- Great power saving.
- Built-in battery equalizer – extended back-up, higher battery capacity and longer life.
- Fuzzy Logic Control – a unique and advanced technology that protects the battery.
- Reduces frequency of water topping and enhances battery life.
- High and low input voltage protection.