Diesel gensets from Kohler (USA),
the world’s leading genset technology
now in India.
Brought to you by Su-Kam
a complete range of Diesel Gensets ranging from 3.5kVA – 630kVA. Designed to meet the stringent BIS (Bureau of Industrial Standards) and ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) Standards, these generators come with option of Manual and AMF (Auto Mains Failure) Panel.
What differentiates Su-Kam | Kohler generators is its robust construction and reliable design. It is built to be a low-maintenance solution. Oil filling, oil drain and filter cleaning are easy since all serviceable points are on one side. Some of the major features are:
- Compact: Silencer integrated enclosures which enhance safety. It is compact and rust resistant. It’s a perfect size for your needs
- Silence Certified: Silent operation with noise level below 75dB
- Microprocessor based digital controller: LED controller that displays the performance parameters
- Easy maintenance: All servicing points on one side of the machine enabling easy fuel filling, oil draining, filter cleaning etc.
- Compliance: The equipment has been approved by and conforms to all norms by Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS), Automotive Research Association of India (Central Pollution Control Board)
- Feather Touch: With a feather touch start, switching on Su-Kam |Kohler diesel Generator is a child's' play. These generators come with option of Manual and AMF (Auto Mains Failure) Panel.
- Gensets with single point lifting for easy handling
offers power without black smoke.
Wide ranges of LPG/PNG Generators are available ranging from 7.5kW/kVA to 400kVA/kW.
- Green, Pollution-Free Power: Provides power without any black smoke. Certified by US Environmental Protection Agency for meeting emission regulations
- Dual Fuel Option: Works on both LPG and PNG
- Stronger: 100% block loading capacity (High Load Bearing Capability)
- Quiet: Silent operation with noise level less than 75db
- Faster: Restores power in as little as 10 seconds flat
- Easy operation: Auto and remote two wire start stop capability
- Digital controller: LED controller displays the performance parameters and faults
- Advanced Design: Corrosion proof enclosures built to take a beating and protect your generator for years to come
- Compact: The one and only company providing gensets with inbuilt silencers
Typical 5KVA Genset Load Chart
NOTE: INDICATIVE VALUES ONLY, ACTUAL calculations depends on manufacturer's specification. Tube light 40W, CFL 11W, TV 19-21", Ceiling Fan 36/48", AC 1 ton, Semi-Automatic Washing Machine & small Refrigerator recommended.