With innovative use of technological advancements, Su-Kam has been able to generate electricity from solar energy at affordable prices for the homeowner. With the government incentivizing the adoption of solar power solutions, the Stellar range of Su-Kam System Solutions makes it all the more possible for you to opt for a greener world for yourself.
Solar Power in India: The Opportunity
The Government of India, in association with the state governments launched the initiative, “The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission” (JNNSM), to:
- promote ecologically sustainable growth
- address India's' energy security challenge
- enable the penetration of solar energy, both at national and state levels
- contribute to the global effort to meet the challenges of climate change
The objective of this National Solar Mission is to establish India as a global leader in solar energy. The authorities seek to disseminate the adoption of solar electricity by creating new policies, providing subsidies and, incentivizing in terms of tax saving.
As per the estimates of the Government of India, both the Utility Grid Power (including roof-top) and Off-grid solar application will increase by 10 times in the coming 10 years. The 2022 projections for these are 20,000 MW and 2,000 MW respectively.
Su-kam Stellar Solar Systems
Each Stellar solar power system comprises of:
- Battery Bank: Su-Kam Power Bank series of batteries are specially designed for long life and high reliability. These are suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Solar PCU: Solar Power Conditioning unit (PCU) is an integrated system consisting of a solar charge controller, inverter and a grid charger. It provides the facility to charge the battery bank either through solar or grid set, preferring solar power at all times. Grid power is sued only when the solar charger is insufficient to meet the load requirement.
- PV Panel: Our Photovotaic (PV) modules are IEC 61215 and IEC 61730 certified. In addition, Su-Kam provides a 90% power output guarantee for ten years, and 80% power output guarantee for 25 years of the module life.
Why Su-Kam for Solar Power
Su-Kam, India’s most respected name in the power back-up industry, has been very forthcoming around the Government of India’s initiative to offer complete energy security by going solar. Su-Kam has been:
- supplying photovoltaic systems across the country. Its high-performance solar power systems can supply reliable and environment-friendly energy in the most diverse geographic and climatic conditions.
- offering custom-made systems to create completely self-sufficient power supply. Once installed, such systems will power all electrical appliances and applications through solar energy. You pay the cost of the system net off the subsidy, eliminating the waiting period for approvals.
- awarded with the topmost rating for Technical Competency & Financial Capability in Solar Grading - SP 1 by Crisil and Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), making it Government of India’s Channel Partner.
- able to successfully execute varied solar electricity projects. These include Samrat Ashok Technologial Institute (2kW) in Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh; Velammal Residential Matriculation School Solar Power Plant (69kW) in Tamil Nadu; and Malawi Rural Village Electrification Solar Project (15kW).
The Stellar range of solutions has been designed and manufactured to ensure optimal performance and safety. Latest technology is employed to deliver breakthroughs. This quality is backed by 14 years of Su-kam’s experience in building lasting products, and its global presence in terms of sales, distribution and service networks.
To order or know more about our solar power packages, please email us on email@example.com