Battery Equalizer 24V-48V
Enhances battery life and performance
The Su-Kam Battery Equaliser is a unique product that equalizes two or more batteries in a battery bank connected in series and corrects their imbalances. Battery equalizer enhances the battery life by preventing under charge and over charge of the batteries. When batteries in different states of charge are connected in series, there are chances that the weaker battery becomes weaker and the stronger battery gets overcharged. This leads to a reduction in the life cycle of the overall string of batteries, as against the original life expectancy. The battery equalizer prevents this adverse effect on the batteries and thereby increases the working life of the entire string of batteries.
The Su-Kam Battery Equaliser is a patented technology which provides perfect voltage matching of the batteries during both charge and discharge, bringing longer life cycle, lower rates of failure and easy maintenance.
Major advantages of using a Battery Equalizer:
When there are more than 2 batteries in the series, it will equalize the voltage in them and ensure they do not have different voltages.
Protects your batteries from undercharging and overcharging, which reduces their working life.
Extends battery life and capacity appreciably.
Reduces the frequency of battery replacement, thus reducing cost and saving money.
Easy to install with batteries connected in series.
Operates in all 3 modes: battery charging, discharging or in idle mode.
Compact size, low weight.
- Active equalization technique based on flash micro-controller.
- Reduces the battery replacement, which again greatly reduces the cost.
- Easy to install with batteries connected in series.
- Suitable for ‘N’ numbers of batteries by utilizing multiple units together.
- Operates in all three modes: battery charging, discharging or in idle mode.
- Appropriate for Gel, Sealed and AGM Lead Acid batteries.
- Works with conventional flooded lead acid batteries and SMF batteries.
- Extends battery life and run time.
- Prevents over and under charge due to battery imbalance.
- Battery Bank
- Electric Vehicles
- Solar Systems
- Trucks & Buses etc